With the String Learning Method books for all strings, your beginner students will learn accurately, developing strength right from their first lesson, whilst having fun at the same time.
CLASSROOM or INDIVIDUAL LEARNING:
- Provide your string students with an invaluable ensemble experience by learning all together in the classroom or in a studio setting with 1 or more students.
- The Practice and Sticker Chart will promote awareness of what has been played and reward students when they have achieved success with the pieces.
- Student’s note reading is further strengthened and improved with the many 'Trace and Copy' opportunities throughout Book 1.
- All students will learn notes in first position (minor and major) one string at a time giving them note knowledge and strength in their left hand.
- The audio download for both books will provide your students with an ensemble experience when they play at home. Each piece is repeated 2 or 3 times allowing a more effective use of practice time promoting accuracy.
- Visual learning is enhanced with free coloured tapes and left thumb sticker for accurate left hand placement plus low and high markers for the bow. These are provided in both books.
- Learn those low 2 and high 2's, 2nd and 3rd, 2nd and 4th finger notes right from the beginning for every instrument, enabling students to play in minor keys right from the start.
- An awareness of bowing style and speed is promoted right from the beginning enabling an appreciation of playing with musicality.
IMPROVISATION and COMPOSITION:
- Students will have fun improvising (Book 1) and composing (Book 1 & 2) by allowing them to express their creativity, reinforcing note knowledge.
- The learning is enhanced with fun string characters and colour coding for all sections enabling all students to thoroughly understand the strings and notes used.
- Notes used for each piece are given in diagram and note form.
- Reward your students using either the Class Sticker Chart or the individual Sticker Chart located in each book.